Saturday 15 November 2008

Bond, Charles Bond...?

My attention was drawn, a couple of weeks ago, to a Facebook group entitled "Charles Nove to be the next James Bond". It turns out to be the creation of a keen Radio 2 listener called Nat. Thanks to the wonders of Facebook, membership of the group has been ticking steadily upwards, and the numbers are now well past 300.

The concept of me as the world famous secret agent is a new one on me, but I must say it seems an enticing concept! Thanks to some egging-on from my chums, I decided to venture a photographic audition...

What do we think? Am I made for the role? Should I set aside some filming dates in my crowded 2009 diary? Do I get the girl?

I guess it's over to EON Productions and Barbara Brocolli. Operators are standing by to take your call.

No comments: